The Little Engine that Could - and Did!
As we near the end of 2017, I find myself thinking about how my colleagues, our clients, partners, and I transformed Impact Collaborative from an idea into a reality over the course of the past year.
Prior to launching Impact, I had been running a solo practice for many years. After the 2016 election, I knew more had to be done to catalyze social change, and that I couldn't do it on my own. Enlisting other trusted collaborators in the impact field, with cross discipline expertise, we created something bigger (and more effective) than ourselves.
Impact Collaborative was born earlier this year and what a year it's been! Over the course of the last 12 months we've:
- Won a major ongoing project with a life-changing nonprofit. Our work in collaboration with this amazing organization is on track to help millions of people worldwide.
- Continued important work with our loyal clients in the nonprofit, corporate, and education sectors.
- Are on the verge of launching several new client relationships that have the potential to make sustainable and scalable impact.
- Orchestrated a name change and new business model. Impact Collaborative LLC was born and launched!
- Relaunched our website and branding.
- Held our first retreat.
- Developed resources to help support social impact.
- Presented at F.I.T in NYC, as well as a Bay Area CSR seminar.
- Kept vulnerable populations at the forefront of our minds, hearts, and work!
Thank you all for your support!
Wishing you and yours a wonderful holiday season,
Andréa Pellegrino, Founder, Impact Collaborative LLC