Our workshops offer purpose-minded organizations a concrete foundation for accelerating impact.
CSR for Startups and Small Businesses
Through the use of presentations, interactive exercises, and group discussions, this workshop examines best practices for entrepreneurs and small business leaders considering how to integrate corporate social responsibility in their business models.
Implementing Social Change
Designed for small non-profits, collectives, and student groups, Implementing Social Change guides attendees through the fundamental building blocks for actualizing solutions to community-based challenges. An interactive presentation is followed by small group workgroups where participants apply new skills to actual projects.
We create and facilitate customized workshops—for teams of all sizes and levels of experience—on the following topics:
- CSR strategy and business integration
- Non-profit capacity building
- Innovation acceleration
- Rapid prototyping
- Strategic partnerships
- Stakeholder and community engagement
- Program development and implementation
- Research planning, methods, and approaches
- Visualizing and interpreting data
- Participatory design
- Design thinking methods and techniques
- Persona development / storytelling